Turtle Beach Recon help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turtle Beach Recon help

So I just bought both the Turtle Beach Recon controller and a full package license of reWASD today, so please forgive me if I overlooked something from being so new.

I can not get rewasd to see the two back buttons under the controller for your middle fingers. I would really like to reprogram them to either keyboard or mouse keys for a few games that were poorly ported for pc, yet could use two more dedicated buttons. I don't know if this is a driver problem caused by Windows 10 not seeing them as it lists it as an xbox one controller config with no button response light up slot in the controller's properties, even though it is named as a Turtle Beach Recon controller device. None of the customization buttons for the sound/eq/profile/etc seem to show up either. They all work, but I can not seem to figure out how to remap the back two specifically.

Thank you kindly in advance for your help.

Hello! reWASD is not able to detect the additional buttons/paddles, since they are not reported to Windows as separate controls, unlike Xbox Elite 1 and 2 paddles. This is a limitation of the controller's manufacturer that can't be solved without a little help from their side. If you interested in the full support of your device, please contact the manufacturer and describe your case.

Comment

Working...
    X