Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious about using this in online games

Hello All,

I am just wondering if using reWASD is detected in online games and will get you banned?

I have seen some posts online where people are using it in APEX and COD and I am curious how activision and EAC allow it? Considering controllers get the built in aim assist from the game...

We do nothing against nor plan to prevent any attempts to detect our software. Virtual devices created by our software behave the same way real ones would (including their limitations), and our software does not use injections methods, so there should be no grounds for ban in any of online games. Unless you were to use macro commands presented by [Key Combo] and [Rapid Fire] features, as those are usually forbidden in competitive games (reWASD would notify you about that).

It seems there is a big misunderstanding due to "aim assist for mouse" claims from many people. Aim assist is still being provided for a controller, even though it is a virtual one. And mouse remapped to a right stick does not provide the same result as mouse alone would. Limitations and quirks of a controller stick still apply. Though that is just a matter of getting used to it.

Comment

So you're saying it is impossible for Activision to ban for using reWASD in their games?

Comment

No, I don't. Whenever to ban someone from their services is entirely up to the owners of those services based on their Terms of Service.

If you are unsure if something could get you banned, you should ask Activision customer support directly.

Comment

Working...
        X