Sony Navigation Controller Rumble.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony Navigation Controller Rumble.

Hello, I’m using a Sony Navigation controller with a mouse to play Destiny 2 on PC. What features do I need to use the rumble on the Sony Navigation controller, and is that even possible with it being used for strictly keyboard commands. I have it setup now with WASD, and I have mapped the keys how I like. I paid for the normal license, so I just need to know what other options I need, and whether it will work or not. Any help would be appreciated.

Im definitely enjoying the software. I had been using a Xim4 to get a Sony Nav and Mouse to work together, but so far this seems better on PC.

Hi!

Rumble is available with basic license. No additional options are required. You can add [Rumble] to [Single Press] activator of any button.

Comment

Originally Posted by Maxxgold View Post
      Hello, I’m using a Sony Navigation controller with a mouse to play Destiny 2 on PC. What features do I need to use the rumble on the Sony Navigation controller, and is that even possible with it being used for strictly keyboard commands. I have it setup now with WASD, and I have mapped the keys how I like. I paid for the normal license, so I just need to know what other options I need, and whether it will work or not. Any help would be appreciated.

Im definitely enjoying the software. I had been using a Xim4 to get a Sony Nav and Mouse to work together, but so far this seems better on PC.
      is there a way to get rumble from the game, like a Gamepad normally would?

Comment

That depends entirely on the game. If it would trigger rumble even when you are using keyboard and mouse, then you would need to enable virtual controller creation (click on [Magic Wand] icon in the middle and select a controller that is supported by the game). Otherwise you will have to remap all your devices to that virtual controller.

Comment

Hey there!

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. Navigation controller doesn't have rumble motors at all. So regardless of the license type, there is no way reWASD could enable it for you.

Comment

Working...
          X