PS Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS Now

I have installed PS Now on my GPD Win Max and am struggling to work out how to set up the touchpad. Can anyone offer any guidance?

Hey there!

I recommend that you read this article, which describes how to emulate the touchpad.

If you have any additional questions, we will be happy to help.
    Also, if your question is specific - please specify more details: what physical devices are used and what exactly you want to achieve?

Comment

This is the device I am using. It is called a Gpd. I want to emulate the PS4 touchpad on it. Is that possible?
      Attached Files

Comment

You can create mappings of virtual touchpad swipes and touchpad taps for any physical buttons on your devices.
        To do this, you need to use a virtual DualShock 4 when creating/editing the config.

Earlier, I provided you with a link to an article about virtual touchpad emulation. Did you read it?

If I understand correctly, your device has an integrated controller that is recognized in reWASD as an Xbox controller. So if you want to remap your physical touchpad, you can't because the physical Xbox controller doesn't have a touchpad.

Comment

Working...
        X