Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most basic feature isn't intuitive.. how to enable/disable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most basic feature isn't intuitive.. how to enable/disable?

Is there honestly no way to enable and disable ReWASD via keybinds? How can I launch a game when my mouse no longer works? If there is a way to do this, it's not obvious in any way nor have I found any answers on these forums. Auto detecting the game doesn't work nor do keybinds for "slots".. whatever that means. This is something that should be obvious and easy to make the program work.

Basic reWASD "enabling" should be completed first.
    There is just no way for the config to be applied with a combination of keys if the remap was not enabled before that. You have to enable remapping first by pressing the apply button. And only once the config is applied, you can switch between configs, layouts using the Shift Mode feature or the Slots feature.

You can also use the autodetect feature for automatic config applying.

Disabling the remap can be possible using the Ctrl+Alt+Delete combination of keys or using the mapping command, available in the list of reWASD mappings.

Comment

Hey there!

You can also check this article that describes several way to use your mouse as usual once it is unmapped. Shift mode sounds like the best option.

Comment

Working...
      X