PS Remote Play combo keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS Remote Play combo keys

Hello, I would like to use the combo keys feature in PS Remote Play. Whether I create the script from start or record it, the keys don't play back in the application, Is there a workaround for this

What is the device(s) you use and the combo itself that you want to reproduce?

Comment

I am using Logitech MX Keys wireless keyboard and the combo is just numpad buttons mapped to face buttons of the virtual controller. I can control the game just fine without combo and if I switch out of Remote Play into notepad I can see the keys being inputted, but the Remote Play itself is not recognizing them. I have also tried doing this with another macro after remapping to letter keys and that also does not work.

Comment

Originally Posted by pako80 View Post
        I am using Logitech MX Keys wireless keyboard and the combo is just numpad buttons mapped to face buttons of the virtual controller. I can control the game just fine without combo and if I switch out of Remote Play into notepad I can see the keys being inputted, but the Remote Play itself is not recognizing them. I have also tried doing this with another macro after remapping to letter keys and that also does not work.
        PS Remote Play does not accept keyboard input after login. Perhaps this is the reason why your Numpad combos don't work in the app?

Moreover, you say that the config works fine when tested in notepad.

Try to remake your config for virtual controller emulation (all mappings should be gamepad mappings) and everything should work fine.

Comment

Working...
        X