Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to exit completley?

Hi,

I did not had any problems exiting the program with older versions, but with the new one, if i close the GUI, the tray stuff and processes and services keep being active and i don't see exit button anywere and I'm forced to kill the app and stuff from the task manager, which is very annoying, so can you tell me the normal way to exit this program completely ??

There is no "normal" way to "exit the program completely", as service and engine executables are meant to be running all the time, to provide remapping, autodetect, overlay and notifications.
    You can kill the engine process from the [Task Manager] and stop the service via [Services]. No other way to close those is currently available.

Comment

That's really sad, now i have to look for another program then... i don't need it running all the time. Bad developer decision for me here.

Comment

Should we notify you if we are to change this "bad developer decision" in the future?

Comment

We are planning to re-work this behavior in the next major update. Hope to see you again then.

Comment

You can always write a simple PS/Batch script to run when you're finished using the program. It's one extra step past closing the main window but it's a lot easier than going through Task Manager.

Comment

Working...
            X