Не работает одновременно клавиатура или мышь

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Не работает одновременно клавиатура или мышь

Была пробная версия понравилась решил купил лицензию (активировал код) объединил клавиатуру и мышь включаю конфиг работает только клавиатура или мышь одновременно взаимодействия в игре не работают в чем может быть проблема подскажите ранее пробная версия работала исправно (переустановка программы с очисткой кеша не помогла, смена винды и драйверов тоже не помогает )

Hello! If you want to turn your mouse and keyboard into a virtual controller, then you also need the Advanced Mapping feature. Without it, you won't be able to configure the mouse as a joystick, that's why the config doesn't work.
    More details about the feature and its functionality can be found here.

To buy a feature, follow the steps:
    1. Log in to your personal account. Use your email as a login
    2. Click Customize button near reWASD
    3. Check the feature
    4. Proceed to Checkout

Comment

RAM Stealer i bought that one as well i bought licence and i could play with my mouse and keyboard + i put the config there and was good ) i played a little bit then i turned off ... affter that i go online again and tryed to turn it on but only my mouse not working he is not moving only ctrl alt del helps to turn it off i mean the rewasd progg and then my mouse working but not when it is on . then i saw that i should buy advanced mapping feature and i go on the site and bought it as well but same think help pls

Comment

It may be a chance that something is wrong with the device initialization. Please show me your group, like here.​

Comment

Working...
        X