Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has the shift mode shift stutter bug been fixed in a new update recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has the shift mode shift stutter bug been fixed in a new update recently?

For those who don't know what I'm referring to: there's a bug that when pressing the mode shift button an interruption in sprinting occurs in most games; in some other games, like Battlefield 4, there's an entire 1 second delay in movement . With WASD mapped to the analog stick, pressing the mode shift during mid sprint would cancel the sprint.

I usually don't like to update my software unless I feel a necessity to, so instead of just updating I thought I would ask before hand.

Hello!

We are re-working the Shift mode right now, and are planning to add those things in the next major release. So, I assume, nothing has changed in 5.8.1 version, but hope we will have good news soon. Please send us your config, so we could re-check that it works normally during our internal testing of the new version. Right-click on the name of the config you're using to open the contextual menu, and choose Open file location. Then send me the chosen *.rewasd file.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      Hello!

We are re-working the Shift mode right now, and are planning to add those things in the next major release. So, I assume, nothing has changed in 5.8.1 version, but hope we will have good news soon. Please send us your config, so we could re-check that it works normally during our internal testing of the new version. Right-click on the name of the config you're using to open the contextual menu, and choose Open file location. Then send me the chosen *.rewasd file.
      Ok. When can I expect for this next major update to come?
      Attached Files

Comment

If everything goes according to plan, 6.0 update will be released by the end of December.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigk93 View Post

Ok. When can I expect for this next major update to come?
          Awesome. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Working...
          X