Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blurry 90% of the time

Hi everyone,

Soooooo, I've been playing around with some mouse settings so that I could find the closest 1:1 between the mouse and joystick (but it can't be done blah blah)...Well maybe I did lol. between Escape from Tarkov, CSGO and sometimes Warzone (...and a Microsoft intelli mouse for perspective ;p) I may have found a nice and seamless transition for people to go from KM to Control vice-versa and still take advantage of Windows 'Enhanced Mouse Precision'.....But it's blurry. Not so blurry that everything sucks, but comes and goes in intensity....just the small movements on the cursor make jerkiness....Accurate but yea...I've turned up and down every sensitivity, acceleration, etc. but still.

Suggestions would be appreciated.

Side note; would unplugging my actual mouse in-game help?
    Attached Files

Hello!

I would suggest that you increase the deadzone a bit, it will help reduce the issues with small movements. You can do it here (1) or change the curve so the first point is placed on X axis (2):

Click image for larger version

Name:	b44003006c.png
Views:	360
Size:	475.9 KB
ID:	228073

Comment

May I see that screenshot with the numbers? I tried changing it, but it messes everything up and returns my deadzone to 8000.

Comment

I don't have any movement issues just the blur. I increased the dead zone and really nothing but reduce my small space movement. Where I placed the points is BASICALLY how a mouse reacts. There it'll do the smallest movements that people do holding down a spray or getting someone who leaned or ducked a little, the subtle movements that a mouse allows. My goal here was; A) having a natural reaction and NOT spin out of control B) the spin....omg the spin...So at that point, give or take, i can pull the joystick at the speed of my fingers and it reacts to my reaction, So A ok. Second part, the spin, i'm messing with the mouse pointer speed. But overall there's blur.

Comment

Every preset has the same blur

Comment

We would appreciate it if you could specify what is meant by 'Blur'. Because you mention it a couple of times, and we don't really know what is meant.

Comment

Jittery or shaky. Most movement causes the screen to shake.

Comment

Preferences should be adjusted as per your devices. We still think the issue is related to the deadzone. Keep increasing it till the issue no longer lasts.

Comment

Default settings have the same jerkiness and the deadzone is around 7000. From 21688 to 4000 was already messing with me and did nothing for the jitter. Could it be an overlay issue?

Comment

So you are remapping controller to mouse and keyboard.

In this case you should set your deadzone big enough to avoid any accidental movements, in a way described in post #2.
                    After that try lowering mouse sensitivity both in game and in reWASD for the stick mapping, as jittery or "screen shaking" suggests having too high sensitivity values.

Comment

Hello and thanks for your feedback. I have moved my sensitivity from 12 down to the default settings. I removed all accelerations, custom curves, etc....Same jitter. It's like gaming on a cheap office mouse where the settings jitter the whole screen. It's pretty noticeable in COD but not CSGO, which is what lead me to believe it's an overlay problem, but idk. It's pretty smooth using antimacro with the same deadzone, but then you get a game that forces xbox controls and its unplayable.

Note; using the XBone layout the sticks are fine but then I'm stuck playing gamepad compatible games. Valorant or EFT can't read those.

Comment

Don't forget to change sensitivity options in games too.

Comment

....right. Always...

Comment

I'll put in another way...My joystick is clearly reading BOTH joysticks simultaneously. I shouldn't have the level of erratic behavior that i do, where it doesn't look like a smooth 144hz. It's not moving my aiming it looks like Microsoft Defender is running in the background (it isn't trust me i'm sure). Whatever setting it'll do it.

Note; LED icon on 'Rainbow' made everything worse lol. Maybe helpful?

Comment

I think I meant, Defender 'Scanning' while playing. If you've ever played a game while another was downloading, except it doesn't make my game run slow or my aim laggy or inaccurate, just choppy.

Comment

Working...
                              X