No announcement yet.

Bought a copy year ago, maybe a bit longer. Now it says trial is up and closes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a copy year ago, maybe a bit longer. Now it says trial is up and closes

This is the SECOND time this has happened , I even have profiles of games I've uploaded in the past. I ran it for the first time in a few months to use it with Witcher and it closes.

To use a license you have to activate it first.

When updating from version 5.6.2 or under, license status will be reset, so you will need to activate your copy of reWASD again, but you might need to revoke previous activation first.

Take note that removal of [license.dat] file at [C:\ProgramData\Disc-Soft\reWASD\] will also reset your license status.

Comment

I'm having this same problem. I activated my license a couple months ago. It worked fine even just a couple days ago, and now when I went to play a game, the controller wasn't working and when I opened up the program it just says my trial is up and then gives me an error when I try to use the activation code I got a couple months ago. I followed those links to try to revoke the previous activation to just activate it again, but when I sign in it says I have no licenses. Under payments it does show the receipt from a couple months ago, but how am I supposed to revoke the activation to then re-activate when I'm being told I have no licenses?

And if that second paragraph is what I need to do, I have no idea what that is or how to do it. If someone could explain that to me like I'm an idiot that would be helpful, seeing as though I am sort of an idiot with this sort of thing.

Comment

Hello! Try disabling your antivirus and reinstalling reWASD using the latest build from the site. If this does not help, please send a screenshot and indicate the email address that your license is registered to.

Comment

Working...
        X