Mouse pointer does not disable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse pointer does not disable.

I'm in the testing period and this program has been wonderful. However, today I came across a problem that I don't know how to fix.
    Whenever I activate the program, the mouse pointer does not disappear and continues to move on the screen. As a result, I can't play some titles like Batman because my Mouse motion setting doesn't work.

Does anyone know how to solve this? I've tried to uninstall and install again, it didn't work.

Please check for the Advanced mapping feature to be enabled. You can enter the reWASD license tab (key icon in the bottom-right side of reWASD window). It is required in case you need your mouse to act on behalf of a virtual controller stick.

If advanced mapping feature is active, please send us the screenshot of your config on a mouse tab and another one for the group of devices, so we can check if everything is set up correctly.

Comment

Hi, Im evaluating the ReWASD and facing the same issue as the thread starter. The pointer is still active after the mapping is enabled. Im using Logitech MX Master 3. Keyboard mapping is fine though. Please see the following screenshots. Click image for larger version

Name:	advmapping.jpg
Views:	758
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	230780
      Click image for larger version

Name:	grouping.jpg
Views:	757
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	230778Click image for larger version

Name:	mouseconfig.jpg
Views:	749
Size:	127.6 KB
ID:	230779

Comment

Hey there!
        There is a chance that your devices have been initialized the other way around (mouse as keyboard and keyboard as mouse).
        Try clearing the data. Open → General → Clear data button.
        Confirm the action, after which the reWASD GUI will restart.
        Then use the device detection mode.
        After that, when you understand which device is the mouse and which is the keyboard, manually initialize these devices accordingly.

Comment

Thank you! Problem solved. The keyboard and mouse are using the same receiver. I have since linked each device to each individual receiver for easy grouping.

Comment

We are always happy to help!

Comment

Working...
            X