Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoclicker

Hi,

What is the fastest an Autoclicker can go?
    Could anyone guide me which is the best auto clicker to be used while gaming?

thanks

Our software can handle the automatic mouse presses. For that, you can use the turbo feature, part of a Rapid Fire functionality.

Turbo will make the button to emulate auto presses.
    Toggle emulates the constant button hold emulation, but you can assign a key combo, where you can emulate the constant button press to it, so it will emulate the constant auto key press until the button is pressed again.

Comment

Sorry for reinstating this thread but I really hope i can get a answer here. Is it possible to have something similar to make a space bar clicker? I mean i want to automate spacebar button clicks. Can anyone help me get this working?

Comment

This is possible. You can do it using a combo.
        Add the Space button to the combo and adjust the pause between keys. Then, use Toggle feature to loop the combo. So, when you press the Space button, the combo will start and auto clicker will work.

I've added two screenshots to the attachments. I might it could help you.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
          This is possible. You can do it using a combo.
          Add the Space button to the combo and adjust the pause between keys. Then, use Toggle feature to loop the combo. So, when you press the Space button, the combo will start and auto clicker will work.

I've added two screenshots to the attachments. I might it could help you.
          Thanks for sharing... wasnt expecting such a quick reply. Let me set this up today. I really hope it works. cheers!

Comment

I apologize for reopening this thread, but I'm genuinely seeking assistance. Is there a way to create a tool that functions like a space bar clicker? Essentially, I'm looking to automate clicks on the spacebar. Can someone guide me on how to make this work?

Comment

My post above includes detailed steps on how to make it work

Comment

Working...
              X