Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible to map controller to keyboard and have the game not recognize as controller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible to map controller to keyboard and have the game not recognize as controller?

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to use reWASD to map keyboard and mouse inputs to this controller to allow me to play Diablo 2. I know D2 already has xbox support, but I wanted to get even more out of the controller. For example, there's currently no way by default to allow the player's character to stand still and look in any direction in D2. I was hoping I could map the right stick to mouse up/down/left/right + click. OR if there's a way to actually show the mouse curser in the game as if using a mouse.

The main question is; how do I make Diablo 2 NOT recognize my controller as a controller, rather make it think I'm using a keyboard and mouse? I've already bound all of the buttons to kb/m, but the game recognizes the controller as a controller. I have a feeling this is not possible, but just wondering if there was a way to emulate it instead.

Thanks in advance

Hello!
    It looks like you need to enable Unmaps for your mappings in reWASD. Then only the mapping will work, and the game will not detect the controller long as the config is applied.

Specify, do you want the mouse button to be held when you move the stick, or you want to press it yourself with R3?

Comment

So, I read through that and I THOUGHT I unmapped everything, but I did not see the "unmap" for the entire left and right stick! This seems to have done it, thank you so much!

Comment

If you need any help, we are happy to help

Comment

RAM Stealer Not sure if this should be a new thread or not, but have you implemented centering the mouse on release of D-pad? I noticed this thread said you guys were working on it, so I just wanted to check to see if it has been implemented. https://forum.rewasd.com/forum/rewas...mouse-movement

Comment

At the moment we have not yet implemented this feature, but we are working on it. There is no ETA yet, but we will let you know.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X