battlefield 2042

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battlefield 2042

I'm trying to get my gyro to work in bf 2042 my controller is a ps5 in my reWASD I've got it set up as a virtual Xbox 360 controller all buttons are standard in game and in my config .

I've got my gyro set to mouse as right thumbstick option in gyro is a bit jumpy are not very precise but what's happening is when gyro is enabled and i turn with my right thumbstick my movement keeps jumping around and doing strange things sometimes the aim reticule will jump 180 half turn sometimes it will just point at the floor?

I guess i could do a reWASD config just of mouse/keyboard but I'd like to try to keep controller bindings and add gyro function to that to that .

As per this post, I assume we should ignore the previous similar post created by you.

The issue might be related to using 2 different types of input at the same configuration. It is better to stick to one of them. Please do not use mouse input with gamepad one, or if you do so, we kindly suggest making shift layer, where all the mappings are the same input type, e.g. Shift0 is for only controller mappings, Shift1 is for mouse and keyboard ones.

Still, please share us with the screenshot of the config you attempt to use.
    Thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
    X