reWASD BROKE MY PC [PLEASE HELP]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASD BROKE MY PC [PLEASE HELP]

Hello. I downloaded the free 14 day version of reWASD today, and after installing I continued to restart my PC. Upon restart my desktop will not load and is simply just a black screen and it and the task bar keep flickering. Waiting here does nothing.

I have tried several things to try and fix this. I can only acess my pc through Safe Mode through troubleshooting on the blue screen of death. I have tried updating Windows, reinstalling drivers, and I have literally uninstalled and reinstalled Windows.

The problem persists, and quite honestly I am freaking out. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. I assume it is display driver issue but I'm not extremely tech savvy and have no idea what to do.

Thanks.

-LunarTaqq

Hello!

1. When installing reWASD, you are prompted to create a restore point. If you have it, try to restore your system.

2. Also, do you have dump file of the BSOD? Usually, it stores %SystemRoot%memory.dmp i.e C:\Windows\memory.dmp. Please, check it and send us dump file to find the BSOD reason.

Comment

Working...
    X