Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS4 Controller - vibration not working

Hi,
    I'm using my ps4 controller for playing PS Now games on my pc and everything is working perfectly, like the touchepad, motion sensor and evertying else except the vibration.
    The option that I'm using is: PS4 Remote Play - Remap on

Thanks in advance.

Hi.
    Please clarify if vibration of your controller works if reWASD config is not applied?

Comment

Hi,
      with Remap off it's not working, but if I try with DS4Windows and click on reWASD: Click to vibrate this gamepad, then it works. But I need to be working with Remap on, because just with that optionthe touchepad and motion sensor are working on PS Now.

Comment

Please specify what kind of vibration do you mean? Feedback from the controller (General controller vibration) or Rumble in the form of mapping?
        Judging by the fact that the vibration test button in reWASD (the image of the gamepad in the lower left corner) works, it means that there should be no issues with vibration or rumble processing on the reWASD side.

If there are no rumble mappings in your config, then nothing should cause additional vibration.

If vibration does not work, with in-game interactions that cause it - let us know.

Please provide more information about your case and send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
        I need the correspondent * .rewasd file.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Hi,
          about what config I'm using. I downloaded it from the community configs, which is ment for PS Now and unclocks the touchepad.
          config: joycon.rewasd

Overall the General controller vibration is not working with config enabled/disabled.
          What I found is when I start DS4Windows app and disable the config, then the vibration start working, but in that case I'm loosing the touchepad and motion sensor.
          Also when I start DS4Windows app and try to turn on the config, I'm getting that message:
          • Games and apps may not detect a virtual controller properly if there are physical ones connected. It's better to unplug them to avoid conflicts.
          Attached Files

Comment

Judging by the fact that during the vibration test in reWASD, your controller still vibrates, on the hardware side, everything should be fine with the controller.

Try removing any third-party remappers you have on your PC and test vibration again.

Also, you still haven't explained what conditions are causing your controller to vibrate (including under what conditions it works in DS4Windows, but not in reWASD)

If uninstalling third-party remappers does not solve the issue, try a complete reinstallation of reWASD: uninstall it, restart your PC, install it again and restart your PC one more.

Comment

Overall I'm experiencing the same situation like these guys.
              I guess ReWASD have the same problem.

Comment

These Reddit posts are not related to reWASD.
                At the same time, installing several remappers on one PC may cause malfunctions (conflict).

In addition to third-party remappers, your PC may have third-party drivers installed that you don't know or have forgotten about.
                For example, vigembus or hidguardian. Make sure these drivers are not present on your system.

Or send us information about your system:
                1. Type ‘msinfo’ in Windows search
                2. Press Enter to open System Information tool
                3. Go to File → Save
                4. Send me the * .nfo file you get

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
                X