Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An abnormal phenomenon

Hello!

I want to report a phenomenon that may be a bug.

I set it in the advanced functions of the right rocker of the main shift.

In the sensing area option, set the right rocker to push hard as the right mouse button.

But I was surprised to find that even in shift1, this setting will still work.

You know, I didn't set such a function in shift1.

I hope someone will pay attention to this problem.

In order for the mappings to not work in a Shift mode, it is obligatory to activate the 'Do not inherit' mapping on it.
    A detailed explanation of how the shift works, can be found here.

Simply select the button you do not want to follow the same function as the main Shift Layer and activate the 'Do not inherit' mapping or some other mapping, different from the one assigned in the main Shift layer.

Comment

Originally Posted by wookiepediologist View Post
      In order for the mappings to not work in a Shift mode, it is obligatory to activate the 'Do not inherit' mapping on it.

Simply select the button you do not want to follow the same function as the main Shift Layer and activate the 'Do not inherit' mapping or some other mapping, different from the one assigned in the main Shift layer.
      The problem has been solved.
      Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally Posted by wookiepediologist View Post

It is recommended to reverse this function.
        Change the default status to do not inherit.
        This is better.

Comment

I am glad my suggestion helped. Still, a lot of users love our software for a method of Shift Layer inheritance we have right now.
          It is a very hard decision to change the defaults on setting the software up, as it may confuse all our users.
          Thank you for the suggestion, it will be considered.

Comment

Working...
          X