reWASD locking other screens until Ctrl+Alt+Del

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASD locking other screens until Ctrl+Alt+Del

At the moment I'm running macros through my keyboard and mouse with reWASD. Every now and then I'm getting control lock ups where I can move my mouse of use my keyboard only in the active window, if I tried to alt tab and click on another screen my PC doesn't respond. If I use ctrl + alt + del it fixes it, I'm guessing by disabling reWASD, but is there any fix to prevent it happening in the first place so ctrl + alt + del isn't necessary?

Hello!
    Specify, you can not switch between windows using Alt+Tab or click with the mouse in the window?

Please send the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
      Hello!
      Specify, you can not switch between windows using Alt+Tab or click with the mouse in the window?

Please send the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.
      I can alt + tab, move my mouse to another window or monitor but can't do anything, like I click on places or try to type something but nothing happens. It's like I'm stuck in the active window? I can only fix it by doing ctrl + alt + del, which I think disables reWASD.

That's my config file I made
      Attached Files

Comment

Your config does not have a key to unlock mouse and keyboard. Check this article on how to set it up.

You also have a very low values for [Turbo] on [LMB] and [Space]. I would suggest setting the value to 50-200ms, depending on its purpose, as 100/1000 clicks/taps per second is by no means a realistic setting.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
          Your config does not have a key to unlock mouse and keyboard. Check this article on how to set it up.

You also have a very low values for [Turbo] on [LMB] and [Space]. I would suggest setting the value to 50-200ms, depending on its purpose, as 100/1000 clicks/taps per second is by no means a realistic setting.
          I think reducing the turbo rate has reduced the number of times it happens significantly. Only happened twice so far today so will keep experimenting. Thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by ChillBear View Post

I think reducing the turbo rate has reduced the number of times it happens significantly. Only happened twice so far today so will keep experimenting. Thanks
            Thank you for letting us know. Will be waiting for other news from your side.

Comment

Working...
            X