Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to switch between switches whitout turn them off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to switch between switches whitout turn them off?

Hi everyone, I have a problem with a switch function.
    I currently have 2 Shift in addition to the main configuration:
    -Shift1: toggle
    -Shift2: hold

My problem is that when I am on 1 I cannot go directly to 2 without first go to main.

Is there a way to do this or is it just a limitation of the program?
    Maybe by creating a hypothetical Shift3 that can be activated through 1 with the same functions as 2, which I don't know how to do.

Thanks in advance.

(Edit for wrong terms)
    Last edited by Rocdaric; 29.11.2021, 16:43.

Hello!

I assume you are talking about Shift mode, right? Right now, there is no way to switch from one Shift layer to another, but we are planning to add this option in the next major release coming at the end of the year. Stay tuned!

Comment

Oh s**t I messed up the terms ahahahah
      Anyway, thanks, it was exactly what I needed.

Comment

The terms are completely normal, no worries, just wanted to be sure that we are talking about the same things

At this moment, I could not suggest any alternative functions for your case, so hope we will be able to release the new version soon.

Comment

Soooo... There is a way to do it now? Or is it still in development?

Comment

Hello!

The new Shift mode is postponed, but we are planning to release it already this month — we are polishing and testing it at the moment. Stay tuned!

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
              Hello!

The new Shift mode is postponed, but we are planning to release it already this month — we are polishing and testing it at the moment. Stay tuned!
              Hi my friend no entiendo muy bien los shifts, para que sirven, he intentado hacer uno pero no lo comprendo, juego a warzone y tengo un par de mapeos en los disparadores, que podria poner en esos shifts?, no se si me entiende, gracias!!

Comment

Hello!
                Shift mode allows you to create multiple configuration layers, switching to which your config will work differently than in the main layer.
                For example, if you want a slightly different stick behavior when aiming, then you can change the response curve in one of the shift layers, and make the aim button a shift modifier.

This article has more information on how shift mode works.

Comment

Working...
                X