Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mouse not properly working (any solutions?)

Collapse
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse not properly working (any solutions?)

Good evening,

unfortunately I have problems with the configuration of my mouse in reWASD. I want to put the right stick of a virtual controller on my mouse. Unfortunately I can only look up and down in-game, but not left and right (respectively not omnidirectional at all with my mouse). Strangely enough, I can look left and right with the A and D keys on my keyboard. The mapping is correct in any case. Any suggestions for a solution?

Thanks a lot for your help!
  • Answer selected by reWASDer at 02.12.2021, 17:54.

Good evening!

Would need to see your config to say for sure.

So far I can think of either config being set this way (misconfiguration) or the game controls being set so vertical axis of a right stick would move the camera up and down, while horizontal axis of a left stick would move the camera left and right. If mapping in a config are ok, checking in-game controller settings would be a good idea.

To figure out who is to blame, I'd suggest having [Gamepad Tester] open in the background while having your game running in windowed mode, so you could see what inputs are being sent by our virtual controller and how your game reacts to it. You can also use our [Virtual Controller Tester] overlay for this check.

Comment

Good evening!

Would need to see your config to say for sure.

So far I can think of either config being set this way (misconfiguration) or the game controls being set so vertical axis of a right stick would move the camera up and down, while horizontal axis of a left stick would move the camera left and right. If mapping in a config are ok, checking in-game controller settings would be a good idea.

To figure out who is to blame, I'd suggest having [Gamepad Tester] open in the background while having your game running in windowed mode, so you could see what inputs are being sent by our virtual controller and how your game reacts to it. You can also use our [Virtual Controller Tester] overlay for this check.

Comment

Thank you so much Shion! I haven't even thought about my in-game settings. Could fix the issue now!

Comment

Working...
        X