Presale Questions and Compatibility 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presale Questions and Compatibility 2021

Hi guys, as already described in the title, I have a few questions before buying and likewise what concerns the compatibility.

I have a "Logitech G910" keyboard" , you can find more detailed information here:

Additionally I own just for fighting games optimized
    controller the "Hori Fighting Commander Octa". You can find more information here:

Now I need from your program a best possible compatibility, so that I can integrate both my macros, which I use in "Logitech G-Hub" around these again on the many keys of my Gamepad. As you can see, the keyboard also has the so-called "G-keys" and also other function keys. I would need the possibility to configure also all keys and integrate them in your program.

It is the same with my gamepad. This has 16 keys, if you think away the "analog stick" and the "D-Pad". My wish is that, because I have so many extra buttons, I can assign them as I wish. My plan was to write simple macros so I can put them on the buttons of my gamepad. An example would be, I write a ready macro in "G-Hub" and put this macro on one of my keys of the gamepad. It's just a matter of your program simulating the keystroke after I use a key on my gamepad.

Why I am asking all these questions is as follows. I have your basic version and have been trying it out for about a week. But I just can't get it to work right, because my keyboard is already recognized as "Logitech G910", but so many keys are missing, as if it were a normal keyboard with no extra keys. It is very surprising, because Logitech is very well known and I am not the only one who uses a gaming keyboard. Exactly for this reason, because I have found that your program is probably not for me, because I can not use it as I need it... I wanted to ask you for advice... maybe I'm too stupid, maybe I have not set it correctly... or I have to consider other things.

Regardless of the things described above. I'm not ready to uninstall my additional programs that I got with my hardware (mouse, keyboard and gamepad), because I need them for other things. Especially since these additional programs are often connected to drivers.

We do not support any non-standard keys for keyboards. To remap such keys, they must be remapped to standard keys (we recommend a shortcut of up to four rarely used keys) in the native software first. To be able to remap those keys we would need technical information from the manufacturer, and so far very few were willing to provide it.

It is possible to remap both your keyboard and controller to one of our virtual controllers, that would allow you to remap your additional keyboard keys to macro on a controller.

For example: you could remap a [G1] key to up to four unused or rarely used buttons pressed together (ex: [\] and [=]) in G Hub and if you are using your keyboard in on-board memory mode, simply proceed to set up a [Shortcut] of [\] + [=] keys in reWASD and remap them to whatever [ Key Combo] you wish (note: you would need [Advanced Mapping] feature to use controller buttons in the combo).

If you are using your keyboard as is (not in an on-board memory mode), you might need to add a Logitech virtual keyboard to the group, add another [ Keyboard] sub-config with [+] icon at the top and set up the shortcut and your combo in that sub-config.

Comment

Hey there!

Logitech creates virtual devices (keyboard and mouse) after you install G-Hub. It may be a chance that some actions from your extra buttons are emulated on behalf of those ones. I am not sure (for some Logitech devices those devices are not required although they appear in the system). You may need to check those ones too. Unfortunately we do not own this particular keyboard, so I can't tell you for sure.

Comment

Working...
      X