Mouse Drifting, Deadzone not saving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse Drifting, Deadzone not saving

Hi there. I'm new to this software, and I was trying to follow a guide on setting up a config.

When trying to use my mouse and keyboard as a controller, the regular bindings seem to work perfectly, but my aiming experience is terrible. Effectively, if the mouse is moved in any direction, my aim will continue to move in that direction until I "countersteer" the mouse to cancel it out.

Within the program, I puzzlingly can't change half of the settings depending on what's enabled. The guide also has "spring mode" which I can't find anywhere in the program.

Even more concerningly, when I enable "radial mode" and turn up the deadzone, once I apply and stop the remap, the deadzone returns to zero. I also can't edit the zone shape aside from the center slider, even though I have multiple mouse response levels.

It's a brand new install, and I restarted my computer. I can't figure it out and can't seem to find other people having this issue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	reWASD_86FtE8ZBIl.png
Views:	395
Size:	440.0 KB
ID:	228833
    Click image for larger version

Name:	reWASD_ZkaLp1NTQB.png
Views:	263
Size:	475.5 KB
ID:	228834

What you describe is how [Radial menu mode] is working. Disable it, apply the config and see if anything changes.

I would also suggest to check out an article on Advanced settings of a mouse for better understanding of what all these options do.

Comment

wouldn't you know it, that worked. ty ty

Comment

What you describe is how [Radial menu mode] is working. Disable it, apply the config and see if anything changes.

I would also suggest to check out an article on Advanced settings of a mouse for better understanding of what all these options do. venge io
        Hello Shion!
        As you said, I disabled it and really changed, I did.
        Thank you.

Comment

We are glad the issue is fixed now.

Comment

Working...
          X