gyro outer dead zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gyro outer dead zone

i see with rewasd there's an inner dead zone for gyro as noting get picked up with the gyro inside that dead zone but there isn't an outer dead zone as I'd like to just have a little twitch gyro aiming and then stop so as to do a fine adjustment of aiming with the gyro then the gyro would cut out and i'd use the thumstcks then but I'd need an out deadzone on the gyro for that ?

Hello!

Outer dead zone applies to devices whose movements have an endpoint.
    The gyroscope motion has no such end point.

Your post is written in one sentence, so perhaps I did not fully understand your question.
    Is it possible to describe what you want to achieve in more detail, please describe.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

I want to move my controller about 10/20 mm then after that the gyro would stop working .

So i though the only way i could do that was with an gyro outer deadzone ?

Comment

The gyro deadzone can be adjusted in reWASD using the response curve in the advanced gyro settings. Please attempt placing the most end-dot to the rightest part of response curve adjustment screen and move it lower in order to increase the outer deadzone.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by wookiepediologist View Post
          The gyro deadzone can be adjusted in reWASD using the response curve in the advanced gyro settings. Please attempt placing the most end-dot to the rightest part of response curve adjustment screen and move it lower in order to increase the outer deadzone.
          I didn't think of that thanks .

Comment

Working...
          X