Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toggle multiple keys with one button

Hello,

first of all I love reWASD and it's GUI, it's functions and everything! Awesome nifty tool! But there is one thing I don't know if it is possible to accomplish.

I'm playing old school Gothic II with my XBOX 360 Controller (yes it works ) and I want to have an advanced "Autorun" feature.
    I need to hold down 3 keys simultaneously: SHIFT, W and Right Mouse Button.
    I want to toggle these 3 keys with one button on the controller. So that I only have press it once and run for hours (you might get the idea and yes, I'm a lazy gamer ^^)

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance
    para

It is absolutely possible with the help of our Key combo feature with a combination of Toggle, part of Rapid Fire functionality.

Select the key you want to toggle for the running to be 'endless', until you press it again, assign a key combo to it. Inside the key combo itself, put the combination of keys you need to press in order to emulate the action you described.

After that, simply press the button for the keys to be pressed together, and press the same key once again to 'unpress' them.

Comment

Hi wookie,

I followed your instructions. Unfortunatly Gothic seems to be a bit picky if multiple keys have been toggled. My character looks like he is having a stroke or doing some kind of shuffling, idk xD

But with the insertion of a pause between the key down / key up part it's working now. Sadly the pause means that this combo only runs for about 278h which is hardly long enough for a walk in Gothic 🙄🤣

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-12-13 183754.jpg
Views:	464
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	228944

No for real: It's working, I'm pleased. Thank you very much!
      Attached Files

Comment

Great to know that it works like you wish!

Nice idea about the pause and I do hope it is long enough

Comment

Working...
        X