Some questions about a config I downloaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions about a config I downloaded

I've linked the config below, it's for aim assist in halo infinite but i'm confused about some its mappings. Firstly it has no keyboard mappings, so i'm assuming that means anytime you move it would switch back to detecting input as kb+m. Also under the gamepad mappings clicking the left stick seems to have double mapping which i'm not sure what that does it shows a single press icon for L click and double press toggle. Lastly for the mouse mappings there is a turbo mapping which I never used where it's single press then holds the stick for 100% then has a 70ms delay. Does that mean if you click once it keeps shooting with that delay inbetween?
    Download HALO Infinite Xbox controls to remap gamepad on PC. HALO Infinite key bindings are the custom config to map controller to keyboard.

This config is made especially for the controller + mouse users. And the config itself does not contain any keyboard and mouse mappings.
    There will be no issues with that, as mouse and controller both will behave on behalf of a virtual controller and unmaps feature is enabled. Why you think it will be switching to kbm?
    Left stick click is just assigned to double press, this means that to use it, you have to press it twice.

Regarding the turbo feature, it is absolutely correct. You have to press the button in order for the turbo to reproduce.

Comment

Working...
    X