Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to create a new group with mouse and keyboard on my notebook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to create a new group with mouse and keyboard on my notebook?

When I try to create a new group with a keyboard and mouse, the program does not recognize my keyboard. I don't have a USB keyboard. I would like to play some games using the PS4 remote play on my notebook and use both keyboard and mouse to simulate the DS4. Does someone knows why only my usb mouse appears on the list?

Click image for larger version

Name:	imagem_2021-12-17_164457.png
Views:	357
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	229004

For notebooks/laptops keyboard and touchpad are usually the same device. In your case it is most likely the [ELAN pointing device]. You can try to initialize it as a keyboard and remap it like that (touchpad and its buttons won't be remappable that way), or you can keep it initialized as a mouse, and then you will have to remap keyboard keys via [Additional mouse buttons] list available at [Mouse] sub-config:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-12-17_22-49-23.png
Views:	375
Size:	303.7 KB
ID:	229006

I also see that you have your [USB GAMING MOUSE] initialized as keyboard. Please disband the group, select your mouse, then right-click on its icon at the left bottom corner, select [Re-Initialize], choose 'Mouse' and click [Submit]. Otherwise you won't be able to remap it.

Comment

Working...
    X