Boxart without an image possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxart without an image possible?

When I create a profile, there is always an image as a boxart. Can't I deactivate it, so that there is just the gray background?

Hello!

Unfortunately, the short answer is no — if there is no boxart, then reWASD adds a default image. I think you could bypass it if you add some blank grey image instead of the boxart — then it will replace the default image

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      Hello!

Unfortunately, the short answer is no — if there is no boxart, then reWASD adds a default image. I think you could bypass it if you add some blank grey image instead of the boxart — then it will replace the default image
      Hello! Thank you for your answer!

I thought so myself with the blank image; I just wanted to check, if I perhaps overlooked the option somewhere. But Windows Paint is my friend and helped me out with a blank grey image.

I also want to clarify: I have nothing against the default boxarts, they are beautiful! I think they are perfect as default boxarts! But I am just missing an option to have no boxart, just a plain colour.
      Last edited by chair77; 18.12.2021, 21:21.

Comment

Got your point and great to know that we have found a temporary solution

We could add such option — thanks for the suggestion!

Comment

Working...
        X