Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAM Stealer
    replied
    You can use the DirectX overlay to show the overlay in full screen games, but since this is an online game, it is best not to. This solution is suitable for single-player games.
    Exiting full screen mode is the best solution in this case.

Leave a comment:

• grampsmeister
    replied
    I've fixed it by playing the game in "borderless mode " and not "fullscreen mode" then the overlay shows

Leave a comment:

• grampsmeister
    replied
    ok here's my next problem.

my shift modifier notification on toggle shows on my pc desktop as in this picture but when i play pubg and use my shift modifier i can see on my controller its active with the colour bar on the touch pad showing the same colour as my shift modifier config but the shift notification isn't showing on my pubg screen .

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• grampsmeister
    replied
    ok no problem

Leave a comment:

• RAM Stealer
    replied
    This is the caption for the button in the reWASD window. It does not apply to overlay notifications, therefore it is not displayed there.
    We will consider adding this. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• grampsmeister
    replied
    here this is my modifier
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• RAM Stealer
    replied
    Hello!
    Show in more detail on the screenshots what description you mean and how it should look.

Leave a comment:

• grampsmeister
    started a topic Shift modifier

Shift modifier

Hi

I'm on reWASD 6.0 I'm using shift modifiers with my dual sense controller . When i create a shift modifier overly on the pop up menu where it says

Use as Shift modifier
    above that is

Add description there I've wrote " Driving "

but when i active the shift overlay i see on my screen bottom right corner the overlay is active and the colour but not the description I've added just " dual sense Shift 3 is active it doesn't say

" Driving "
Working...
X