reWASD with Warzone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASD with Warzone

Hello, I was trying to use reWASD on warzone, but when I Apply the remap, nothing works in-game, the same thing happens on apex.
    I can play Halo Infinity with no problem but when I try on Warzone or apex doesn't work?
    Does anyone whats it's happening?
    Attached Files

Hi, I have a couple of tips that might help you:

1. Make sure our virtual controller is created and running on the system. To do this, apply the config and check its work on the gamepad tester

2. From your screenshot, I can see that in the game you have selected the "KEYBOARD & MOUSE" input method. You need to change it in the game to "Controller".
    If I'm not mistaken, this parameter is located in Options → General → Input method.
    Since the system thinks you are using a controller, the appropriate input method must be set in the game

3. If changing the input method did not help, try applying the config using other types of virtual controller.
    Change the type of virtual controller, apply the config and start the game. Check it out with all three types (DualShock 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360)

Hope this helps

Comment

I've changed everything to a controller on the main game say that my input is Keyboard*mouse however everywhere else is a controller
      Attached Files

Comment

Perhaps somewhere else you can change the search parameters of the lobby? I'm not a COD player, but maybe there are settings under which you will pick up allies / enemies with the "Controller" input method?
        Also clarify, have you tested the config on the gamepad tester? Is everything working correctly?

Comment

what I'm saying is the controllers are not working while I'm in the game, not even on the menus.

Comment

Originally Posted by baikugan View Post
            what I'm saying is the controllers are not working while I'm in the game, not even on the menus.
            Now it's not about the game. It is important to understand that from the reWASD side, the virtual controller is being created and working correctly.
            Open gamepad tester, apply the config.
            Do mappings work on the site when you control the keyboard and mouse?

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post

Now it's not about the game. It is important to understand that from the reWASD side, the virtual controller is being created and working correctly.
              Open gamepad tester, apply the config.
              Do mappings work on the site when you control the keyboard and mouse?
              Sorry for the delay, and yes the controller is working correctly outside the game
              Attached Files

Comment

That signals us that the software has no issues at all, but the issue you are facing with is related to the game's detection of device.
                Try running the remap before launching the game, to be sure the virtual controller is being created before you run the game for initializing the connected devices.

You can always change the type of the virtual controller to the different one, such as DualShock4 or Xbox One controller, to find the one that suits you best.
                Also, check the in-game settings to be sure to switch to the controller type of controls.

In case the issue will still persist after the suggestions above, please contact the game support directly.

Comment

Hey there!

I would also recommend that you unplug the physical controller you have there on your screenshots — it may be a chance that the game detects it instead of the virtual one.

Comment

Working...
                  X