Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toggle/hold button

Just a couple of questions.

Can reWASD change an ingame setting to what you want ?

example PUGB has inventory on toggle can reWASD change that to hold so once you release a button then that said action go back to normal ?

Can reWASD change a ingame action lets say a game only has hold crouch can reWASD change that to toggle?

And lastly it would be nice to have to option to use more than one button binding to active a shift modifier as at the moment when i try to use left trigger and left bumper to both active the same shift overlay you can't .

thanks

Hello!
    To open and close the inventory using the hold, use Start Press and Release Press. Assign a button that is responsible for this action for both of these modes, and leave Single press without mapping.

Click image for larger version  Name:	5mdVyMGCaWEjlA.jpg Views:	0 Size:	97.6 KB ID:	229243

To activate the squat by holding, use the Toggle checkbox for the corresponding button (this requires the Rapid Fire feature).

Click image for larger version  Name:	82Q1b5WIVoEjy2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	78.0 KB ID:	229244

So far, the Shift can have only one activator, but for the second button you can create the same Shift layer if there is a free one.

Comment

thanks for the tips

​​​​​​the problem is I've used all my 4 overlays on the pubg config

not to worry

Comment

Thank you for explanation and screenshots
        It works for me

Comment

Working...
        X