Issues with 6.0.1 and Elite Series 2 mapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with 6.0.1 and Elite Series 2 mapping

Hello, I have had great success with using reWASD previously on an Elite Series 1 controller. However, trying to map an Elite Series 2 controller the paddles will not register after following the instructions provided regarding the un mapping on the paddles through the xbox app. I cannot get them to register any key mappings on reWASD. As well as now when I try to click on icons located around the edges of the program, instead of highlighting and allowing me to click it they disappear. Also, when applying another configuration to save for separate games it changes all configs instead of the 1 I am trying to edit. I have tried deleting everything and starting over but I had no luck.

I think reWASD is a great tool to have and I'm unsure why I am having all these issues all of a sudden, but it only happened after my update. Thanks for any help in advance.

Hello!
    Please specify what version of the firmware your controller has (you can see it in
    Xbox Accessories App) and how to connect the controller to the PC.

Comment

Hi there, thanks for the response. The firmware on the controller is 5.11.3118.0
      I connect the controller using Bluetooth on the PC.

Comment

I would also like to add that I just now saw that this firmware is having issues after seeing this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/...ccessories-app

So this may not be a reWASD issue after all, my apologies

Comment

I reverted the Firmware and that fixed my mapping issue!

Comment

Yes, I recommend staying on the old firmware for now, because 5.11 still has some problems.
            Have a nice day!

Comment

Working...
            X