left stick controls my mouse and it's ruining my games :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• left stick controls my mouse and it's ruining my games :(

I have a Google stadia controller that most games on my computer will not recognize, so I got rewasd and it was awesome as soon as I installed it I was able to start playing right away everything was working great. Today I had to restart my computer as part of of the installation for a completely different program, and after my computer was restarted all of a sudden my stadia controller left stick is now controlling my mouse. I do not want it to do this, a lot of the games that I am playing the cursor is not locked to the window because they are older games or whatever. An example of this would be the game moving out (which is not even an older game) which I am playing on the epic games store, this game does not lock the cursor so while i'm playing all of the sudden the active window changes & if the cursor goes out the window and then my character in the game will stop moving. As you can imagine, this is very frustrating. Can you please help me stop the controller from all mouse functionality I have zero interest in the controller acting as a mouse in any capacity whatsoever at all. Thank you very much. Incidentally the software is awesome and I very much will almost certainly purchase it at the end of the trial period, assuming at least that I can figure out how to fix this extremely annoying issue.

thank you!

Hello!
    Please send a screenshot of your config for the controller and specify which program you installed before the problem appeared.

Comment

So, my old 360 wasn't working with Sekiro, googled and enabled it in Steam. Later bought a new Xbox one controller and it work without steam profiles bs so I turned it off, but my left stick starts acting like a mouse, when I press LS Sekiro either attack or block, and even when I turn the game and Steam off, it still acts as a mouse. Unchecked all profiles, tried to disable profile for pc, still same ♥♥♥♥. In Borderlands TPS forex even A which jumps, my guy also shoots after the jump, so the workaround which I use in Sekiro to disable mouse as attack block\buttons doesn't really work in other games. Please help

Comment

Hey
        Please send a screenshot of your config. Also, try to Clear data and re-check if it happens again:

Click image for larger version  Name:	p27j07gTnz7Lnm.jpg Views:	1 Size:	110.6 KB ID:	229307

Comment

so this is my config for the stadia. Also the program I installed was Dragon NaturallySpeaking I'm fairly certain that had nothing to do with it. The only thing that I am pretty confident that something that was when I was installing rewasd It asked me during installation to restart but I never did when I restarted I noticed my computer installed a new mouse device in the device manager was one of the suggestions that popped up on Google when I googled help my left stick is controlling my mouse.

Unfortunately uninstalling the mass driver for the second mouse doesn't help because it just reinstalls itself every time rewasd activates so it's definitely something to do with this program causing my computer to think my stadia is supposed to be controlling my mouse and I can't figure out whatmy config

Comment

Based on your screenshot, reWASD only remaps your Stadia controller to a virtual Xbox 360 controller. Whatever is making the mouse pointer move with your controller stick is not related to reWASD at all.

I assume that some 3rd party software finds our virtual Xbox 360 and uses its stick to move the mouse pointer. High chance it might be the "Dragon NaturallySpeaking" software you have installed recently. Though if you are using Steam - it can also remap all supported controllers right after they are connected. Check if sticks are remapped to a mouse in [Desktop] configuration of Steam controller settings.

Comment

Working...
            X