Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recoil Key Combo - Can I map a "Mouse Down %" instead of a Thumbstick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recoil Key Combo - Can I map a "Mouse Down %" instead of a Thumbstick?

I'm using ReWASD to actually use a controller to play an M&KB game, I am trying to create a Key Combo to help assist a recoil issue (purely in offline mode btw).

I have used suggestions from previous posts and from what I understand, it would be technically perfect if it was for a right thumbstick to move -10% or 0%, etc. (even though I'm actually am moving the thumbstick but I believe it registers only as a mouse up/left/right/down).

However, I have my RT to be mapped as a Left Click Mouse (shoot). So in my Key Combo, using the absolute deflection for the Right Thumbstick ↑ ↓ (X value %) really does nothing because from what I understand it has to be a Mouse ↑ ↓ to actually move those percentages, right? I can do a "Left mouse button ↓ and ↑" to trigger the shooting which works but these values in-between (screenshots below) won't affect the movement because my Right Thumbstick is mapped as Mouse Up/Left/Right/Down as opposed to RTHMB Up/Left/Right/Down.

If that makes sense at all

I guess what I'm trying to say is that this screenshot below would be perfect for a controller mapping of recoil control. But my problem is that I need it to be a Mouse % of moving up and down. Is this possible at all? It's like I basically need this Key Combo to essentially be the opposite for a Mouse %? Just like how you can map the Mouse Up/Left/Right/Down for the actual thumbsticks. I just don't know how to figure a way that I can adjust a mouse up/down % in a key combo to achieve this effect. I feel like this software is nearly 90% there to accomplish this task.

I would absolutely love to hear if anyone has suggestions or even other methods to get this working for a thumbstick mapped as a mouse position ↑ ↓ so key combos could essentially take this combo below but move up/down for a mouse instead of the thumbstick.

OR can I somehow group these devices and basically tell it "Hey, this Right Thumbstick ↑ ↓ correlates to a mouse position ↑ ↓" and I can use this combo as is but effectively does what I need it to do? If not, I am somewhat a developer could I figure some ways to interact with this and tell it otherwise?

TLDR: I would like a "Recoil Control" key combo to move ↑ ↓ positions of a mouse % instead of a thumbstick % so that it works.

Key Combo for the Right Trigger to assist a recoil
    (Key combo works to trigger the shooting, but these thumbstick actions don't do anything because I'm assuming my thumbsticks now only register as mouse directionals not "(R↑ ↓)"

As you can see for my Right Thumbstick, it is mapped for "Mouse Up, Mouse Left, Mouse Right, Mouse Down"
    (Right thumbstick is mapped to mouse directionals)

Hello!

You have found the correct place to set a recoil control combo, but unfortunately, there is no way to add mouse moves to it at the moment. This function is on our to-do list, however, right now, there is no ETA for this one. Stay tuned for the updates!

Comment

Cheers, that would be absolutely amazing. I hope it gets put on your product roadmap sooner! Love your guys support and prompt responses.

Comment

Working...
      X