Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forwarding xbox virtual controller's impulse trigger events to a dualsense?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forwarding xbox virtual controller's impulse trigger events to a dualsense?

Hello! Apologies if this question is trivial, I am looking for this specific feature and I'd like to know if reWASD can do it.

I own a DualSense controller. Basically what I'd like to do is play games that support Xbox' Impulse Triggers, and make the adaptive triggers on my DualSense react to those events in some way.
    I realize a direct translation is not possible and that there would be limitations, but I would like to know if it is possible at all.

I did some searching on the forums and read that virtual xbox one controllers are supported, as well as manually adjusting dualsense adaptive triggers settings. What I imagine I would like to do is set up a virtual controller, make the game think there's an xbox one controller plugged in, and then tell reWASD to, for example, stiffen the respective adaptive trigger for a moment whenever the game attempts to actuate one of the impulse triggers on the virtual controller.

Hey there!

reWASD supports the virtual Xbox One controller with trigger vibration that is transferred to the physical controller if the game controls it, but unfortunately, this feature is not available for DualSense gamepads yet. At the moment, you can transfer the trigger motors to the main ones only (you can learn more about it here). Thank you for the suggestion, we will check what is possible to do here in the upcoming versions. Stay tuned!

Comment

Working...
    X