Need help with destiny 2 pc aim assist configs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with destiny 2 pc aim assist configs

anytime I apply one of the configs that give aim assist for destiny 2 everything is not working properly I can only mouse or my keyboard separately not at the same time and the mouse is jittery slow and not very responsive I don't know what I am doing wrong so I came here to see if anyone can help.

First I have to mention that nor reWASD nor its configs provide aim assist. This feature is provided by the games for controller players. reWASD only remaps your controls to a virtual controller the inputs from which the game would see instead of inputs from the actual devices you are using.

Configs of that kind usually require [Advanced Mapping] feature to be able to remap mouse to a right stick of a virtual controller. Before applying that config, make sure that you:
    • have [Advanced Mapping] feature enabled (click for status of your license and features);
    • have your mouse and keyboard properly initialized and grouped up; if they are not - check case #24 here for solution;
    • have a "mouse unlocker" key set up (usually it is a [LWin] key); check this article on how to set up such key;
    • apply the config before starting the game or its launcher.
    Mouse being jittery is probably due to mismatch of game deadzone settings with reWASD`s [Deflection Low] value, available at [Virtual controller settings].
    It is recommended to minimize game`s deadzone for controllers and match [Deflection Low] value to it (the value scales from 0 to 32768, so every 1% is 328).

Mouse being slow when remapped to a virtual controller happens due to low controller sticks sensitivity or camera movement settings in the game. It is impossible to make camera move faster than the speed the game allows for maximum stick deflection.

Comment

Working...
    X