Question about reWASD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about reWASD

Hi! ive recently bought all bundle pack of this fantastic remap software, but i have a few questions about some functions.

I have an Microsoft Elite Series 2 pad

1.- to mantain the rempaing rewasd need stay opened?
    2.-using this software is banneable? i mean just for remap without using macros, turbo, and without rapid fire options. (games that ive used to play are, Fortnite, Warzone, Halo infinite) and (valorant probably)
    3.-using this software is banneable with the special functions? i mean using online rapid fire, turbo, macros and other options available.
    4.-i don't understand the difference between radial and eliptic thumbstick layout, can someone explain about it i mean which will be better for fps.
    in fact i didn't understand too much of how can take advantahge of all rewasd stick configurations!

thanks in advance

Hello!
    1. After applying the config, the GUI of reWASD can be closed. But if you close Tray Agent, the config won't be applied automatically again, you will need to open GUI again and apply it again.
    2-3. Our software is not a cheat. Thus, if you just use our software for remapping, there is no way you will be banned.
    Still, abuse of our features, such as turbo (rapid fire) and macros are not recommended in competitive mode.
    4. This setting does not affect the behavior of the stick, it is used to set the zone where additional mapping will be activated.

Comment

Working...
    X