Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Configuracion avanzada del mouse (Aim Asist warzone)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Configuracion avanzada del mouse (Aim Asist warzone)

Necesitaría un consejo... cree una config personalizada para warzone para usar con asistencia de tiro con teclado y mouse.
    Los movimientos del mosue funcionan a la perfección, el problema es que cuando la asistencia de tiro se activa (al pasar la mira sobre un jugador) del juego hace que no pueda mover bien el mouse con el propio aim asist (es decir si apunto al pie, no puedo subir la mirilla para apuntar al pecho por ejemplo, no como sucede con joytick que uno si puede corregir el apuntado con el aim asist activado).
    No se si fui claro...
    habrá forma de modificar esa movilidad que falta al mouse cuando se activa el aim asist( como sucede en joyrtick normalmente)
    Gracias y saludos.
    Adjunto la config por las dudas.
    Attached Files

Hello!

I have tuned your config a bit — it seems that you had a few explicit mappings on your mouse in Shift mode (the one that is activated when you press and hold Right Mouse button). Also, I have increased the Initial Deflection of the stick in Shift mode, because most games have different stick sensitivity for the normal and aiming mode. Please try my config and let me know how it goes.

Also, I am unsure why you need to emulate a combo that consists of a trigger, a zoom and a stick click on the right mouse button. Maybe we should remove it too? It may also interfere.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1d1fe404ff.png
Views:	2250
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	229378

The config with my changes is attached below.
    Attached Files

Comment

Dale gracias ahora lo pruebo. eso del zoom es para aguantar la respiración en los sniper.

Comment

Dale gracias ahora lo pruebo. eso del zoom es para aguantar la respiración en los sniper.
        Got it, then it should be there

Comment

Eh probado el "edit" lo que sucede es que al aumentar la deflexión inicial se pierde un un poco la puntería, ya que a mínimos movimientos del mouse se mueve para todos lados.

Comment

Eh probado el "edit" lo que sucede es que al aumentar la deflexión inicial se pierde un un poco la puntería, ya que a mínimos movimientos del mouse se mueve para todos lados.
            Got it, then decrease it here:

Name:	846a5b0105.png
Views:	2218
Size:	415.6 KB
ID:	229384

Also, please check the settings in the game — try to tune the Aim Sensitivity and other settings related to the Right Stick in aiming mode.

What about other things, does it work better?

Comment

yo había añadido para corregir el problema planteado una "forma de la zona", para corregir el movimiento.. pero no me termina de convencer.

Comment

Si eh probado de todo. Pero me falta ese detalle nomas, lo demas todo ok.

Comment

Zone mappings won't help with this case, but I have one more thing to try:

Name:	58dfcae6bf.png
Views:	2267
Size:	352.1 KB
ID:	229388

Please try to increase Y Sensitivity for the Shift 1. You may also need to increase the X Sensitivity a bit, but if your issue is connected to Y axis mostly, let's start from this one.

Comment

he probado eso también... Es complicado el asunto jaja, necesitaría esa movilidad extra del mouse sin perder precisión. obviamente en todas las direcciones del mouse.

Comment

Pretty many games reduce the sensitivity of the stick while you aim. You should check if the game allows you to increase the sensitivity for the stick in the game itself — then you won't need to increase this parameter (or the initial deflection) in reWASD, and your movement will be still precise.

Otherwise, I would suggest that you tune the Response curve too (it is on the left, on the same tab) — it could give you more freedom while adjusting.

Comment

Ok gracias por la ayuda. cualquier cosa consultaría de nuevo. saludos.

Comment

You are welcome!

Hope you will find the best curve for your config

Anyway, we are here to discuss anything related to reWASD.

Comment

Tengo una duda cuando aumento la deflexión inicial, suceden 2 cosas: 1) al mover muy despacito el mouse (tipo para apuntar con precisión) se mueve demasiado y 2) al mover rápido el mouse el movimiento se normaliza( seria el movimiento que ,e gustaría tener al principio) se podría mejorar esto?

Comment

In any case, it's important to understand that the mouse and stick work differently. Therefore, you need to take into account all the tips that were provided to you and choose the most comfortable settings for you both in reWASD and in the game.

I recommend you watch this video for all the information on setting up your mouse as a right stick.
                              In the description for this video, there is a navigation through the parameters of interest with time codes.
                              Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                              X