Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mouse axis not working in game and cursor visible as overlay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse axis not working in game and cursor visible as overlay.

Everything was going well, but today when in-game I've lost the mouse axis function and the cursor is visible.

What it looks like is when combined with the keyboard, all the buttons function but the mouse itself isn't virtualized as a controller.

I had tweaked the tickbox settings but even an uninstall and default setup produces the same issue

Any ideas?

Hello!

Please check the License ( at the bottom right). Go to Advanced mapping feature to see if it is active now (has Trial days left shown in a title).

This feature is required to be able to remap your mouse directions to the virtual stick and unmap its native behavior.

Comment

Yes, I already figured it out trying to re-install it and Apply the profile. So it isn't really a 14 day trial for M/K players
      I want to emulate a controller using a mouse and keyboard...which packs are tied into the purchase?

Specific would be appreciated as the way you have presented the program is quite nasty, and not at all customer-friendly.
      It looks like if a customer with M/K doesn't purchase the whole thing it won't work as intended.

Comment

You are correct, 14-day trial is for the basic license only, while the advanced features have a 3-day trial.

In order to turn your keyboard and mouse to the virtual controller, you need Advanced mapping for sure (to remap the mouse directions). Also, the basic license should be purchased too, as for there is no way to buy a feature without a license.

Other things are optional, but may be useful for you.

I assume that you have tried the pre-defined config (or other one that was based on the default one), and it includes 2 more features:
        • Rapid Fire lets you create a Toggled Shift which is used to "free" your mouse and keyboard mapped to the virtual controller and get the native behavior back by tapping a single key. If you do not have this feature, you will need to press and hold the modifier for this action. Also, you can check other options about how to work with unmapped mouse
        • Combo feature is used for the High zone of the mouse — it adds additional movement to left and right directions when you flick your mouse quickly — could be useful because stick doesn't work exactly as a mouse and this "trick" helps to make it better. Still, some people do not like it, so it is better to try with or without those combos.
        Those features could be used for different cases, not only for this particular ones, so I would recommend you to learn more about them also here.

Comment

I don't want any extra features...I just want to use the program to play mouse and keyboard as a controller.
          The way you've gone about the trial period is all wrong and it's quite underhanded.

You lose a customer today not gain one, please delete my account as I won't be buying it.

Comment

We are sorry that it wasn't clear enough during the trial period. Yes, to turn your keyboard and mouse to the virtual controller, you need the basic license + Advanced mapping feature, the total cots is $14. Will be happy to see you again.

The account was removed as requested.

Comment

Working...
            X