Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emulate Turbo Capabilities of 8BitDo Pro 2 with Xbox Elite 2 Controller

Hello everybody,

in case you are not familiar with the 8bitDo Pro 2's turbo functionality, it works like so:

If you hold down any controller button, and then press a chosen "turbo toggle" button, then the button that was pressed down becomes a turbo button. This means that from now on that button is in turbo mode while held down. To toggle the button off you hold the turboed button and press the turbo toggle button again. To indicate that a button is in turbo mode the controller even strobes a LED rapidly.

My question now is, is it possible to emulate this sort of behaviour with the Elite 2 Controller in any way?

I would be very happy with any sort of and am thankful for helpful replies!

reWASD is unable to change mappings after the config was applied. Closest thing to your request would be to use [Shifts] where [Turbo] flag is set for all required buttons, and either press them together with a shift modifier for turbo effect, or set shift modifier in toggle mode and switch to those shifts when necessary.

New Shifts System, that is coming this February, might present a slightly different solution.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      New Shifts System, that is coming this February, might present a slightly different solution.
      👀 My body is ready for this!

Comment

👀 My body is ready for this!
        Hope we won't disappoint you

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
          reWASD is unable to change mappings after the config was applied. Closest thing to your request would be to use [Shifts] where [Turbo] flag is set for all required buttons, and either press them together with a shift modifier for turbo effect, or set shift modifier in toggle mode and switch to those shifts when necessary.

First of all thank you for your reply!

I used some form of your solutions already but if it is not possible as of now, that is what it is.

Really excited for the new version then, if it may present a solution.

Again, thank you for the fast reply and have a good one!

Comment

Working...
          X