can I use cronus zen with rewasd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can I use cronus zen with rewasd?

Hi guys I use my xbox elite series 2 contorller with a cronus zen, and Now I want to use rewasd to create a YY Macro for call of duty? I wanna know if thats possible, or if rewasd wont detect my controller while using the cronus zen?

Hello
    We did not test this device, but in theory it should create a controller in the system, and this controller should be displayed in reWASD. Also, some users, addressed to us with similar questions and for them, it worked with reWASD.

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
      Hello
      We did not test this device, but in theory it should create a controller in the system, and this controller should be displayed in reWASD. Also, some users, addressed to us with similar questions and for them, it worked with reWASD.
      great to hear, also I want to know if I Can create a macro for my xbox elite controller that will YY my gun just like in this video

Please let me know thanks

Comment

Hey there!
        It is difficult for me to understand from the video what exactly this macro should do, since I am not a COD player.
        Could you explain what this combo should consist of and what physical button you want to assign it to?

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
          Hey there!
          It is difficult for me to understand from the video what exactly this macro should do, since I am not a COD player.
          Could you explain what this combo should consist of and what physical button you want to assign it to?
          hi there so basically yy in COD means to swap your guns repetitively , the button that its supposed to spam repeatedly is Y on my xbox controller which is what swaps weapons.

This is just for looking cool in clips and more of an aesthetic thing and it doesnt help you win gun fights or anything , its just to look cool.

But basically the video I linked said he set it so that when he presses his left stick which is for running/moving, he assigned it to the macro like in this image

Thats an image from ds4windows, as you can see he pressed the y button twice in the macro and added a delay, and then its set to repeat while held.

Comment

Hey! Yes, it can be done. You need to create a combo in the Combo editor (1) and then set the Turbo checkbox (2) as shown in the screenshot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	KAxD39gUvxZM3A.jpg
Views:	1388
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	229502
            The combo should look like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	GrqDWgVURv44RA.jpg
Views:	1303
Size:	178.0 KB
ID:	229503

Comment