Problem with Zeus elite gamepad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Zeus elite gamepad

Hola, voy a escribir en castellano para mi comodidad actualmente utilizo el Apex 2 de Flydigi, un super game pad, hace poco adquirí el Zeus elite de Betop, la primera vez que lo conecte pude usar su software como hago con el apex2, pero después me puse a testearlo con REWASD, ya no puedo abrir el programa de software de Betop porque al hacerlo no reconoce que hay un mando conectado, que podría ser??

Hello!

Are you about this gamepad? We haven't tested it yet, and I am not sure what may go wrong. Let's try to figure out together, so I have a couple of questions:
    • How do you connect the controller to the PC?
    • Am I right that it is detected as Nintendo Switch Pro?
    • Could you please check which VID:PID it has? You can see info in Device Manager. Locate your controller, go to its Properties (1), switch to Details tab (2) and check Hardware Ids (3):
    Click image for larger version  Name:	378177bf50.png Views:	0 Size:	487.1 KB ID:	229524

Comment

Gracias por la rápida respuesta, como siempre jeje, efectivamente se conecta como mando de Nintendo, cuando pueda conectar el mando otra vez hare esas comprobaciones, una vez verifique que id de hardware tiene que debo hacer?

Comment

You are welcome as always

At the moment, I would like to get more information to understand why exactly it may happen and if it is possible to make both apps work together.

I have only one suggestion about how to bring the controller back to the native app — reWASD should ignore it on the driver level. This way, controller should be properly detected, but you won't be able to remap it in reWASD. If you need it in reWASD, you may revert the changes — and then reWASD will see it again. Should I describe how to make it for you?

Comment

Estaria bien dejarlo por escrito explicado, yo utilizo el software de cada mando para asignar las teclas extra traseras o modificar el joystick, una vez hecho esto hago los combos o el "recoil" con REWASD gracias!!

Comment

The steps may sound a bit trickly, but it will certainly work.
            1. You need to locate your controller in Device Manager (or on Devices and Printers in Control Panel) for both connections (wired and wireless) separately. For USB connection, choose USB Input Device. For Bluetooth settings, go to the ones that are related to your adapter.
            2. Once you find it, you need to go to the following option: Properties (1) -> Details (2) -> Device instance path (3) and you need to copy the value you got here (screenshot):
            3. Now, go to Registry editor (type regedit in the Windows search). And go to the following path:
            4. Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\E num\ {THE PATH YOU GOT WITH STEP 2} \Device Parameters
            5. Create a new key, DWORD, IgnoredByreWASD. It should have any value that doesn't equal zero
            6. Almost done. Now you need to reboot your PC (or reconnect your controller if it is a USB connection).
            After those steps, reWASD will completely ignore any gamepad you want to hide from it. If you remove the key (or change it to 0), the gamepad will be recognized by reWASD again.

Please let me know how it goes
            Attached Files

Comment

ok, lo intento probar este fin de semana y te lo digo, de nuevo muchas gracias

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
                The steps may sound a bit trickly, but it will certainly work.
                1. You need to locate your controller in Device Manager (or on Devices and Printers in Control Panel) for both connections (wired and wireless) separately. For USB connection, choose USB Input Device. For Bluetooth settings, go to the ones that are related to your adapter.
                2. Once you find it, you need to go to the following option: Properties (1) -> Details (2) -> Device instance path (3) and you need to copy the value you got here (screenshot):
                3. Now, go to Registry editor (type regedit in the Windows search). And go to the following path:
                4. Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\E num\ {THE PATH YOU GOT WITH STEP 2} \Device Parameters
                5. Create a new key, DWORD, IgnoredByreWASD. It should have any value that doesn't equal zero
                6. Almost done. Now you need to reboot your PC (or reconnect your controller if it is a USB connection).
                After those steps, reWASD will completely ignore any gamepad you want to hide from it. If you remove the key (or change it to 0), the gamepad will be recognized by reWASD again.

Please let me know how it goes
                The foto 😜 I play last night with this

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_3350.jpg
Views:	415
Size:	371.2 KB
ID:	229600

Comment

Got it, thank you. It is the same as an original gamepad.

The steps should help.

Comment

Name:	image_3355.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	313.8 KB
ID:	229630

Name:	image_3356.jpg
Views:	415
Size:	352.2 KB
ID:	229631

windows reconoce el dispositivo pero no funciona por ejemplo en la web de prueba ni en los juegos 🤷

Comment

Have you restarted your PC after changing the keys in Registry editor? The restart is required here.

Comment

Yes and dont work without REWASD

Comment

Originally Posted by MuSoL79 View Post
                          Yes and dont work without REWASD
                          4th step of the instruction has a tiny mistake. Open this path in Registry Editor instead:
                          Code:
                          Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Enum\
                          Add "Device instance path" value from the step 2 to the path (or follow it manually), open "Device Parameters" branch there and follow instructions from step 5.

Comment

Voy a intentar probarlo hoy, si no ya tendré que esperar al fin de semana gracias!

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
                              Have you restarted your PC after changing the keys in Registry editor? The restart is required here.
                              Hola! mi amigo del foro jeje estoy probando otra vez este gamepad y de momento puedo jugar con el, pero sigo sin poder utilizar su propio software porque si no es con rewasd el gamepad no lo reconocen los juegos o windows, algo extraño

Comment

Working...
                              X