Aim movement is extremely slow when i try driving vehicles in Halo MCC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aim movement is extremely slow when i try driving vehicles in Halo MCC

Hello, I was testing reWASD to have aim assist in halo reach for PC, I downloaded a reWASD configuration and everything is fine I have the perfect sensitivity it literally feels like a mouse instead of using a controller. But when I get into vehicles and try to look to the sides it's like I have the slightest sensitivity, it feels extremely low sensitivity.
    I need help as I would like to buy the product but it seems that when I am in vehicles and I try to rotate the mouse it is too slow. Thanks
    Attached Files

Hey there!
    If in the main configuration you are quite satisfied with the behavior of the virtual stick, then for the case when you get into the car, try using Shift Mode.
    Go to the unconfigured Shift layer. Set other parameters in Advanced mouse settings, which will make the virtual stick faster.
    At this point, our tutorial video shows you how to make aiming more responsive. I think it should work for your case. Moreover, this video has all the information on setting up a physical mouse as the right stick.

In summary, in the basic configuration you will play with the usual sensitivity, and when you get into the car, all you need to do is go to the Shift layer using the shift modifier. Thus, in the car, the stick will be faster, and when you exit the car, you will simply return to the main layer of your config.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
      Hey there!
      If in the main configuration you are quite satisfied with the behavior of the virtual stick, then for the case when you get into the car, try using Shift Mode.
      Go to the unconfigured Shift layer. Set other parameters in Advanced mouse settings, which will make the virtual stick faster.
      At this point, our tutorial video shows you how to make aiming more responsive. I think it should work for your case. Moreover, this video has all the information on setting up a physical mouse as the right stick.

In summary, in the basic configuration you will play with the usual sensitivity, and when you get into the car, all you need to do is go to the Shift layer using the shift modifier. Thus, in the car, the stick will be faster, and when you exit the car, you will simply return to the main layer of your config.
      Thanks I'll try...
      Is there a way to not always hold down the button that activates to use shift mode? Is there any way to use it as a switch?

Comment

Originally Posted by Thunder6876 View Post

Thanks I'll try...
        Is there a way to not always hold down the button that activates to use shift mode? Is there any way to use it as a switch?
        Yes, for this, you need to check the "toggle" box in the shift-modifier selection section.
        But this requires an additional Rapid Fire feature.

Comment

Thanks, I have tried the other paid features and they are very interesting. I have the last question, when I go to the page to buy reWASD + advanced keymapping, it appears for a price of $14. So if I want to buy another new feature, do I have to pay only what that new feature costs ($7)? or again $14?.
          And I will have a new serial adding the new features acquired right?

Comment

After you buy a reWASD license, data about it will be stored in your DAEMON Tools personal account.
            If you want to add some feature to your existing license (let's say you already have a license + advanced mapping), you just need to enter your personal account, go to the "My licenses" section and click on the "Customize" button next to your license.
            You will be redirected to the shopping cart, where you can purchase the feature you need. When purchasing a feature, only the cost of the feature itself is charged. You don't need to buy a new license for this.

I also want to note that you buy reWASD once and get lifetime updates. Moreover, if you buy the basic license and each feature separately, the price for the full functionality will be $35, but if you buy the reWASD full pack in one payment, the price will be only $24.99.
            I just want you to know about it

Comment

Working...
            X