Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox Game Pass Streaming

Hi,
    I was trying reWASD to use a Stadia controller to play games from the Xbox Game Pass Cloud service.
    The first time I configured the controller it worked flawlessly, but after a while the Xbox App on PC didn't recognize the controller anymore.
    I already tried to reconfigure it and also delete and recreate the device reWASD uses to emulate the Xbox controller, but no luck.
    Does anyone know what to do?

Thanks.

Hello.

I suggest the standard procedure:
    • Make sure your controller works before and after config is applied. And it is the only one listed in [joy.cpl] tool (type that into Windows Search bar).
      You can test your controller at [Gamepad Tester].
    • Select a different virtual Xbox controller to remap to (360 and One are currently available).
    • If you have any other remappers or 3rd party controller drivers in the system - uninstall them.
    • Close reWASD via tray icon and remove everything but the [license.dat] file from [C:\ProgramData\Disc-Soft\reWASD] folder.
    • Do a clean re-install of reWASD: uninstall with [Remove all] option > restart PC > install latest version of reWASD from our site > restart PC.

Comment

Working...
    X