Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using two Stadia controller in Xbox-Cloud-Gaming

Hi,

I just purchased the full version of REWASD and I'm wondering if there is any way to use two stadia controllers as virtual Xbobx Controller so two people can play games in split screen mode. Until now only one controller is working. Is there a solution for this which I just haven't figured out yet? Thanks in advance for your help.

Instead of grouping them together, remap them separately - apply the same config for each of your controllers This will result in two virtual Xbox controllers created by reWASD, and if xCloud allows that kind of setup, you will be able to play in split-screen mode.

Comment

Shion Thank you for your quick response. I doesn't seem to me that those two Stadia controllers are grouped in any way. :/

Comment

What do you mean? Have you decided to group them?

Comment

Hi RAM Stealer , no I haven't grouped them manually, and as far as I understand it, reWASD doesn't automatically group them. So I'm guessing that my two controller aren't grouped.

Comment

So, did you manage to set up your controllers as two different virtual Xbox 360 controllers?

Comment

Well, I guess so.
              1. I just connected the first controller via USB,
              2. selected it
              3. and then klicked on "Switch to Xbox 360" (in the upper right of the window).
              4. Then I selected "Slot 1" (in the upper left of the window) and then saved it.
              I did the same for the second stadia controller with just one difference: I chose "Slot 2" for it.

Can you understand what I mean (because of the language barrier)?

Comment

I found out that xCloud does not support two controllers at once. In this case, I'm afraid that playing together from one screen will not work.
                You can see it here.

Comment

RAM Stealer

Oh, this is too bad, but anyway: Thank you so much for figuring this out and for your help. Have a nice day.

Comment

You are welcome. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                    X