Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New God of War PC game

Hey all,
    When it comes to the new God of War on PC, there is some abilities that requires many different buttons to achieve, and quite often are they not the same button, I was wondering if it's possible to achieve that with one button with Rewasd?
    Thanks

Hello!

I assume you need a Combo — the feature that lets you create a sequence of different controls and pauses which will be emulated together once you press a single button. You may learn more about this functionality here. Could you please show me an example of the buttons that should be pressed to achieve the mentioned ability? I may help with the adjustment then.

Please let me know if I didn't understand you correctly or if you have other questions.

Comment

Hey,
      Thank you for quick reply. I see what you mean.
      Here is an example. but there is many others that could be more complicated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	229700

Comment

Yes, that's exactly what our Combo does — do not hesitate to try!

Please note that for this particular sequence (that includes the controller buttons), you will need two advanced features — Combo and Advanced mapping. Both have free 3-day trial period.

The combo should look this way:

Click image for larger version  Name:	940b103509.png Views:	0 Size:	90.4 KB ID:	229703

Please consider adding 20-40 Delay between keys — to be sure that the game detects the presses correctly.

Comment

Thank you very much my good sir. I will defiantly try it

Comment

I also used Combo and Advanced mapping for this, because it seemed to me that it was unrealistic to press so many keys one after the other for a long time​

Comment

In Ragnarok, everything is easier to do this way.
              But some experienced gamers play without them. Of course, I'm not one of them.
              I tried to complete one challenging quest five times because I was constantly dying. So I feel like a sucker because of this game, even though I passed Dark Souls III. Actually, I've been playing God of War Ragnarok for four weeks. I'm constantly busy at work. I was glad when my GF gave me such a fantastic birthday present. She found the game in the holiday gift guide when she read an article about devices. And I thought that I would like the game more.​
              Last edited by Siryuss4noOne; 25.11.2022, 13:59.

Comment

Working...
              X