xcloud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xcloud

Hello, I imported a configuration, the software automatically detects xbox app/game and when I on xcloud no problem, but when I launch halo infinite, it disconnects, does not recognize the xcloud games but as soon as it comes back to xbox app/game detection is done automatically

Hello! Please send screenshots of your autodetect settings.
    Also, please check other virtual gamepad types here. Change the type (Xbox 360/Xbox One), apply a config, restart the game and check: http://dl4.joxi.net/drive/2021/04/08...bfb73ef7dd.jpg

Comment

for the change between xbox 360 and one I have already tried and it does not work and for automatic parameters

and I say it again when I'm on xcloud with the selection of games (chrome or xbox app) it's good detect, but when I launch it's no longer detected
      Attached Files

Comment

We would need a bit more information on this:
        • What config did you import? Please provide a link.
        • How many controllers are visible in [joy.cpl] before and after the config is applied?
        • "no longer detected" - is there a Windows sound of device being disconnected when the game is launched?
        According to the list of controllers supported by xCloud, virtual Xbox One must be used.
        If it is not yet selected, please click icon on [Gamepad] sub-config and select [Virtual Xbox One] option.

Comment

yes when I launch the game on xcloud, there is a disconnection sound

Comment

Please try to clear data.

After that, correctly initialize your devices again and apply the config. After clearing the data, you will need to reconfigure autodetect.

Comment

I erased everything, I put the configuration and the automatic mode back, I have the configuration that works on the xbox and xcloud application, the application recognizes the xbox one virtual controller well, but arriving on the game , recognizes no key

Comment

Launch the game and check if it has its own active process. If there is, then add it to the list.

Click image for larger version

Name:	12MnbjVHwaPwvA.jpg
Views:	683
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	229795

Comment

all the xbox processes are in auto mode, because I have the operation in the application and the xcloud page (game selection page) with the mapping of the keys on the keyboard, but the mapping no longer works on the keyboard when the game is launched and I tested several configurations that work in the application but not when the game is launched

Comment

It seems that the game itself is another application that is not yet included in associated apps list of reWASD profile you are using. So, please, start the game, then add that app process to the list of associated apps as shown in the post #8.

As an alternative, you can disable [Remove applied config from slot on exit from the associated app] at [ > Tray Agent]. It should keep the config running even if another application is focused.

Comment

without touching anything it works now in xcloud games but just to know that there is a way to improve the movement of the camera (mouse) because it is not fluid, there are jerks and sometimes I have to move the mouse more than 5 times before the camera goes around and it's very annoying because the time it takes to move the camera, you get killed, while I tested on the steam version dear friend and there is only need for 1 to 2 movement of the mouse.

Comment

Mouse and controller sticks are different types of controls and work differently. For example: it is impossible to to do fast turn with a stick. That is due to a limit on how fast camera would turn when stick is deflected to maximum position. reWASD is unable to affect this limit in any way as this limit is set by the games and can be changed only via game`s camera turn speed or controller sensitivity options.

Comment

I have problems again, the sound of the disconnection of the virtual controller has returned, there are times when I have no problem and others after 5 minutes in the game, there is disconnection of the virtual controller, forced to restart the game and the application so that it works again, until the next disconnection.

Comment

Hey there!

It may happen if you switch to any other process — the current config stops, and it will be applied again when you get back to your game. But — some games do not recognize the controller that was plugged in after the game is launched, and that is why you can lose the control and will need to restart the game.

The best option here is to apply your config manually. If you have unmapped your mouse and keyboard, then this article may help — it includes different tips about how to use the unmapped mouse, Shift mode is the best option. I understand that you may need a few additional steps, but I am pretty sure that it will work truly consistent, regardless of the game.

Comment

Working...
                            X