Delay after release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delay after release

I tried searching google and on here but I could not find anything..

What I'm trying is relatively simple, no complex button combos. I want to press a button but as soon as I release the button I want it released 500ms later.
    Reason is that my mic is getting cutting off last words everytime I release my PTT on my controller. So to have that delay I dont have to worry about it holding it myself for .5 seconds.

Hello.

reWASD has the ability to assign mappings to activators.

At the moment, the only solution that would suit you ideally would be to assign a combo with an additional press of the microphone activation button for 0.5-1 seconds on the Release Press activator.
    Thus, upon releasing the microphone button, it would automatically be activated again for the period of time you need.

However, at the moment, assigning Combos to Start Press/Release press activators is not possible.
    We have this in our plans, but it is still difficult to talk about the approximate timing of implementation.

For now, I can suggest you use the toggle to use the microphone.

Thus, you will need to press the button to activate speech, and then press it again to turn off the microphone when you finish talking.
    Not so convenient, but still takes place.

Comment

Hey there!

We have released reWASD 6.2 which allows you to set Combos to Start and Release activators. Please download the latest build from the official site or update from the app itself.

Then, you will need to create a combo that consists of your button and a pause (500ms) in Execute at once mode. The pause should be set between button-down and button-up nodes.

Comment

Working...
      X