mouse and keyboard does not work when I press the key to do a combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mouse and keyboard does not work when I press the key to do a combo

How to press other keys while the combo is running? Thank you!

[Key Combo] feature must be activated for any Combo to work. If you haven't used a Trial Period for this feature, click on icon, select [Combo] tab and click [Try] button.

Also make sure you have selected a proper device to remap. If you have mouse device selected at the left bottom corner of reWASD window, yet trying to remap something on [Gamepad] or [Keyboard] sub-configs, those mapping would not work.
    You can find the device you need by clicking icon and pressing some buttons on device you wish to find.

In some cases you are required to select your actual keyboard and mouse at [ > Input Devices] for any remapped inputs to be properly caught by the game.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      [Key Combo] feature must be activated for any Combo to work. If you haven't used a Trial Period for this feature, click on icon, select [Combo] tab and click [Try] button.

Also make sure you have selected a proper device to remap. If you have mouse device selected at the left bottom corner of reWASD window, yet trying to remap something on [Gamepad] or [Keyboard] sub-configs, those mapping would not work.
      You can find the device you need by clicking icon and pressing some buttons on device you wish to find.

In some cases you are required to select your actual keyboard and mouse at [ > Input Devices] for any remapped inputs to be properly caught by the game.
      I bought the full software 1 month ago. Now I want to try a combo but when it is executed no keyboard key responds and the mouse does not move either

Comment

Please I need help

Comment

The combo does work but it's like the mouse and keyboard are frozen while the combo keys are being executed.

Comment

Originally Posted by Thunder6876 View Post
            The combo does work but it's like the mouse and keyboard are frozen while the combo keys are being executed.
            Hey there!
            Please send me the config you are using.
            Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
            ​​​​​​​I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

Hello, there it is.
              Attached Files

Comment

The key to do the combo is the letter "M" in shift 0

Comment

Thanks for the information provided.
                  This combo uses the simultaneous holding of three keyboard keys at once, so the fact that the remaining buttons do not respond may be in the game itself.

Moreover, your entire config emulates a virtual controller on a physical keyboard and mouse. But the combo emulates keyboard input, not gamepad input.
                  Therefore, the game is probably switching input, which causes this issue.

Try to apply the config and test it on the gamepad tester without using combo. Is everything working fine?

If yes, then you just need to change the participants of the combination from keyboard keys to gamepad buttons.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
                    Thanks for the information provided.
                    This combo uses the simultaneous holding of three keyboard keys at once, so the fact that the remaining buttons do not respond may be in the game itself.

Moreover, your entire config emulates a virtual controller on a physical keyboard and mouse. But the combo emulates keyboard input, not gamepad input.
                    Therefore, the game is probably switching input, which causes this issue.

Try to apply the config and test it on the gamepad tester without using combo. Is everything working fine?

If yes, then you just need to change the participants of the combination from keyboard keys to gamepad buttons.
                    Thanks, that was the problem!!.Now I want to try a combo of moving left to right and then moving down, but it only moves left. could you help me?
                    Attached Files

Comment

1. Change the deflection type to Absolute deflection.
                      2. Add to the combo the return of the stick to the zero position after each deflection to the side and the pause you need.
                      3. You can also use the combo record button for this.

Comment

thank you very much!

Comment

We are always glad to help!

Comment

Working...
                          X