Mapping issues please help 🆘

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mapping issues please help 🆘

Hi everyone. I'm having an issue when mapping the left and right mouse click to my left and right triggers on my controller. Once mapped and in game (Apex) when I hold the left trigger (aim _ right mouse click) it aims in however automatically spins my character to the right. Same with when I shoot. It turn me to the left as if I were pressing left on my right analog stick. All other buttons work as they should. I'll also mention that if I hold BOTH right and left triggers at the same time it doesn't spin. Soon as I release one trigger but continue to hold the other it spins again... Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I'm stuck here.

Hello!
    Please send the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
    I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
      Hello!
      Please send the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
      I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.
      Im using this - I have it cobo as follows - Dualshock4 - Dell Keyboard - GPro wireless mouse (wired) then I load and apply the config - once applied I click the gamepad, click the rear then add the mouse click to triggers

Comment

Originally Posted by NET_ERROR View Post

Im using this - I have it cobo as follows - Dualshock4 - Dell Keyboard - GPro wireless mouse (wired) then I load and apply the config - once applied I click the gamepad, click the rear then add the mouse click to triggers
        Download Universal Description Xbox controls to remap gamepad on PC. Universal Description key bindings are the custom config to map controller to keyboard.

Comment

Hey there!

The shared config doesn't have any mappings on the triggers at all. So, the issue may happen with other remapping software or tool you may also use (Steam, DS4Windows, InputMapper, etc).

If you have added mappings after you downloaded this config, please send me the one you use right now — the easiest way to find it is too use this option in the context menu of the config's name:

Click image for larger version

Name:	097f26460f.png
Views:	274
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	229820

Comment

Ok,I'm currently at work and can send this over later. I opened and applied this config then went back in and manually mapped the left and right click to the back of the gamepad

Comment

Ok,I'm currently at work and can send this over later. I opened and applied this config then went back in and manually mapped the left and right click to the back of the gamepad
              Got it, but it is better to re-check. Will be waiting for you

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post

Got it, but it is better to re-check. Will be waiting for you
                Back home, I just tried adding a new config thats made for apex. when I add it and apply the only button that works is the right analog stick. I dont know what im doing wrong and getting ver frustrated. config below

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitledrewasd,ss.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	229850
                ​​​​​​​
                Attached Files

Comment

Have tested this config on DualShock 4 and everything is working fine.

Are you sure you don't have any other remapping software installed that could do this? Steam might be one of them if controller support for DS4 is enabled in it.

Do you have any configs applied to other devices available at the left bottom corner of reWASD?

once applied I click the gamepad, click the rear then add the mouse click to triggers
                  This moment sound weird. You have to make changes to the config first and apply afterwards for changes to apply. It might be possible, that [LT] and [RT] are set as turn left/right in the game which is why that happens instead of aiming an shooting.

Comment

Working...
                  X